Licensed Broker/Realtor CAL BRE #01246278 – "A True Real Estate Professional"
Re/Max Olson & Associates
A proven expert at selling Real Estate Listings in any market!
Affiliated with a very successful firm with multiple locations. Affiliated with a company that sells over $2 billion in residential property yearly. Number One in listings sold on a per agent basis for the last fourteen years. Always on the edge of technologies and education in Real Estate.
Consistent producer and top company agent with high level of client satisfaction. Recognized as the company’s "Agent of the Month" multiple times. Always informed about new laws, state-of-the-art marketing techniques and computer technology in the Real Estate field. Always maintaining open communication with all clients.
* Recognized as one of the hardest working and professional agents.
* Always strive to protect and promote the interest of my clients first.
Scope of experience encompasses all facets of Real Estate including the following:
- Implementing State-of-the-art Marketing Techniques
- Excellent Negotiating Skills
- Escrow Management
- R.E.O.’s and Foreclosures
- Real Estate Financing
- New Tract Housing
- Custom Home Sales
- Repeat Client Referral Business
- Real Estate Investment Properties
Proven Organization/Time Management Abilities
Excellent planner, goal setter and self-motivator. Able to handle a high volume of clients while effectively managing business.
Excellent Communication Skills:
Able to effectively communicate with people from various backgrounds. Build rapport and develop trust. Able to convey difficult issues and computations in simple terms.
Utilize Aggressive Property Marketing Strategies that include:
- Target Marketing – The most innovative way to get homes sold in today’s Real Estate Market, and it works!
- Advertising – Multiple full page ads in both the L.A. Times & Daily News!
- Highlight Sheets – Pinpointing the favorable amenities of your home!
- Color Brochure – Allowing buyers to recall your home visually!
- Virtual Tours – Making it possible for buyers to tour home on the Internet!
- Follow-Up System – Communicate to seller the feedback of prospective buyers of the property, to peak interest while at the property and tracking system to encourage an offer and sale!
- Cable Vision – T.V. advertising!
- Neighborhood Mailer – Giving your neighbors notice of our listing, and allowing them to refer us potential buyers!
- Utilization of powerful Internet sites such as Realtor.com.
- Networking System with other aggressive agents (currently over 18,000)
- Real Estate Principals, Real Estate Practice, Real Estate Finance, Real Estate Appraisal, Real Estate Economics, Property Management, Escrow, in addition to all classes necessary for California Broker’s License
- General Education/Business – Pierce College, Woodland Hills
- Multiple Real Estate Seminars, & Continued Education Courses
- Sports Science Certificate – I.S.S.A.
- Continual Reader of Education Books, Reports & Papers
- Two children, Son – Tyler; Daughter - Alissa
- Resident of Granada Hills for over 21 years
- Pets – one dog; Lucky
- Hobbies – reading, snow skiing, hiking, motocross, exercising, fishing, and coaching
- Favorite Food – Italian & Japanese
- Involved in Community Groups – Such as Youth Mentorship, Board Association, Valley Interfaith Council
- Involved in charities – including but not limited to; Cancer Association, , St. Jude's, Salvation Army, Saving the Children Foundation, Los Angeles Children’s Hospital
"Real Estate’s Hardest Working Agent"
The San Fernando Valley, Conejo Valley, Simi Valley, Santa Clarita Valley Porter Ranch Homes, and surrounding Areas!